TV shows test your personality?
A us psychologist has shown that a person’s personality and psychology can be judged by the type of television they like. What kind of TV programs do you like?
- Comedy show
- Drama show
- Mystery show or investigation shows
- Quiz show with prizes
- Family ethics series
- Big entertainment show
- Sport cast
- People who like comedy show have low demands for life, strong family values and implicit personality. Most of these people use a sense of humor to hide their true feelings, which may seem casual but hot inside.
- People who like drama have a lot of confidence and love adventure. These people have a strong sense of heroism. They like to help people in difficulties, but they are domineering and like to lead others. Sometimes people lose friends for this reason.
- People who like watching horror shows or solving crime stories are curious and competitive. They can always carry out all the things and try their best to pursue excitement.
- People who enjoy quiz shows are generally smart, good at reasoning, calm in analyzing and probing any question, and are the most intolerant of ignorance or stupidity.
- Those who like family ethics serials have strong fantasy ability, have clear right and wrong, have a sense of justice and do things properly.
- People who like to watch large-scale comprehensive entertainment programs are optimistic, cheerful, kind-hearted and do not like to hate others. Such people only look at the bright side of things and are most considerate of others.
- People who like to watch sports programs are competitive and like to accept challenges. They are courageous and resourceful and have detailed plans.